Terms & Conditions – Welcome to Weekly Broadband
When browsing and using this website you are agreeing to comply with (and be bound by) the following terms
with you in relation to this website.
The term ‘Weekly Broadband’ or ’us’ or ’we’ refers to the owner of the website Global 4 Communications Ltd, Global House, 60b Queen Street, Horsham, West Sussex RH13 5AD.
Our UK company registration number is 03526932. The term ’you’ refers to the user or viewer of our
- The page content of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness,
performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this
website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain
inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the
fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we
shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or
information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not
limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator,
are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for
your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We
have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Weekly Broadband’s
prior written permission/consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws
of England, Scotland and Wales.
Please click this link for the full terms
and conditions for our full service
Changes to Terms and Conditions
As of 6th March February 2019
3.15 Clause added to clarify packages without a call package will be broadband only with no access to any telephony services.
3.16 Clause added to explained If we provide a phone line, only calls to the numbers included in that package can be made (excluding emergency services) and all other calls will be barred.
Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Sometimes faults in our network affect a service. We’ll always work hard to fix any faults as soon as we
We aim to resolve all faults within 7 days, however, in some occasions we may have to liaise with suppliers,
which can take a little longer.
Raising a fault with a supplier
Once we raise a fault to our supplier, we aim to resolve the fault within 5 working days from when the fault
was raised. Working days meaning Monday to Friday, Bank Holidays excluded.
Escalating a fault with a supplier
If the SLA of 5 working days has been exceeded by our supplier and the fault has not been resolved, we will
escalate the fault with them until the issue is resolved. If at any stage during the period in which the SLA
has been breached and the fault is not resolved, you can request that we escalate the fault on your behalf.
We will aim to keep you informed regularly during this time.
Please click this link to
view disconnection policy
Ofcom General Condition 22 on Service Migrations and Home Moves
Please click this link to
view the Conditions on Service Migrations and Home Moves